develooper Front page | perl.copenhagen | Postings from November 2019

Re: "Emergency" Perl mongers meeting

From:
Roland Schmitz
Date:
November 22, 2019 04:48
Re: "Emergency" Perl mongers meeting
Message ID:
0993304E-677F-4D51-9F93-946D67E17BD6@web.de
Hi *,

I'm attending a training at the goto conference, which is scheduled till 16:00. We might not be on time, have some discussion afterwards, ...
Is it possible to start later?

Thanks & see you

Roland

--