develooper Front page | perl.copenhagen | Postings from November 2019

Re: "Emergency" Perl mongers meeting

From:
Roland Schmitz
Date:
November 22, 2019 04:48
Re: "Emergency" Perl mongers meeting
Message ID:
9D3E0ADD-A0A0-4513-857E-91EA5E69F1F6@web.de
Hi,

by now I have no feedback. It would be nice to hear something. At least "sorry no time ". Then I would plan something different. Maybe the mail server blocks me.
@Søren: in my last message I had a typo in your address

Yours

Roland

--