develooper Front page | perl.copenhagen | Postings from November 2019

Re: "Emergency" Perl mongers meeting

From:
Erik Johansen
Date:
November 20, 2019 19:18
Re: "Emergency" Perl mongers meeting
Message ID:
CANxXK_2u6azpXYBUNc1Q+tOh9tWRarfP_XxRueaOeRxrww2FVg@mail.gmail.com
Ok. Here is one plan:

On friday, November 22, at 17:00 (perhaps also a bit earlier) we will
gather at Copenhagen Towers, Ground floor, Atrium, near the “Bark”
bar/restaurant (https://restaurantbark.dk/).
No presentations planned. So it is only going to be social and programming
talk.
Anyone is welcome to join.

Address is:
Ørestads Boulevard 108-118,
2300 København S
Near Ørestad Train and Metro stations, and Fields.
Look for entrance between two tall buildings. Crowne Plaza and Copenhagen
Towers (a building with curved sides).

/Erik
My phone number: +45 40136057