develooper Front page | perl.copenhagen | Postings from November 2019

"Emergency" Perl mongers meeting

From:
Roland Schmitz
Date:
November 20, 2019 04:45
Subject:
"Emergency" Perl mongers meeting
Message ID:
1785ED25-F2A4-47B0-9A88-D322FF9DBACB@web.de
Hi Copenhagen.pm,

I asked Søren last week, if you're interested in a emergency social meeting. I'll arrive in Copenhagen on Thursday 21.11 at 18:35 at the airport, an will leave on Saturday 23.11 at 18:15.
If you're interested, I would be very happy to see you on Thursday or Friday evening.
--
Mit freundlichem Gruß      Yours sincerely

Roland Schmitz

PGP Fingerprint: AFF9 3BDD FDD6 80AF 40F8 F26B 28D3 C155 C7EE 4E52