develooper Front page | perl.combust.users | Postings from July 2003

Re: combust repository change

From:
Robert Spier
Date:
Re: combust repository change
Message ID:
m3n0euthvc.wl_rspier@pobox.com
> but, this means everyone needs to execute the following command from
> your combust directory.  (i.e. the CBROOT location.)
>
> rspier@bear ~/projects/newweb$ svn switch --relocate \
> http://svn.perl.org/perl.org/backend/trunk/  \
> http://svn.perl.org/combust/backend/trunk/ .
>
> If you don't do this, you won't be able to update combust.

I've also reorganized the combust repostory slightly.. so after you
make the above change..

also do this:

svn switch -r 178 http://svnhost/combust/trunk/
svn update

(only do that if you're ready to deal with Ask's new split out stuff
and local thingies.  You don't have to do it right now.. you can wait
a while.)

-R