develooper Front page | perl.combust.users | Postings from July 2003

Re: apache/conf/httpd.tmpl troubles

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ask_Bj=F8rn_Hansen?=
Date:
Re: apache/conf/httpd.tmpl troubles
Message ID:
48617717-C14E-11D7-941A-000A95796C18@develooper.com

On Monday, Jul 28, 2003, at 11:13 America/Los_Angeles, Ed Summers wrote:

> I recently did a svn update, and attempted to restart my combust.
> [....]
> I thought it was odd that 'qa' was hardcoded in there, so I modified it
> like so:
> [....]
> Perhaps there's a cleaner way to do this, or it's not right anyway. It
> did allow me to restart my combust however :)

Your fix is fine.  :^)  As Robert said, I screwed up. Sorry about that.

  - ask

--
http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/