Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: External API's: XS, Pickle, Win32::API, FFI, C::DynaLib etc.

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
August 1, 2000 08:27
Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: External API's: XS, Pickle, Win32::API, FFI, C::DynaLib etc.
Message ID:
m3lmyhq9wu.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com

SC> Since this has vaguely swayed back on topic, I propose a perl6-build mailing
SC> list as a subset of perl6-internals to discuss how we're going to handle
SC> configure and build issues. I'll handle that if nobody else wants to.

I'm not sure that it is a sub-list.

Build crosses over into Module support. A non-core module should be able
to use the build capablities.

It probably should be a seperate list. With WGs for the various
architectures. (unix, windows, vms, etc.)

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183