Re: RFC Suggest: Use of L<> to link RFCs; "CONFLICTS WITH", "REQUIRES", "STATUS" sections

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
Re: RFC Suggest: Use of L<> to link RFCs; "CONFLICTS WITH", "REQUIRES", "STATUS" sections
Message ID:
m38ztpq6p7.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com

LW> : I thought he meant using =use in the .pod to indicate which style sheet to
LW> : use, so an RFC would begin with something like "=use RFC", a manpage type
LW> : document would begin with "=use Man", etc.

LW> That's what I was trying to say.  :-)

So this would be a two (or more?) level specification. One that specifies
the translation (to the final medium) and an inner one that specifies
what the markups mean? (Is that what a DTD is?)

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183