Re: RFC voting ?!!

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
Re: RFC voting ?!!
Message ID:
m3zomng2rg.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com
The consensus was no voting.

A non-binding straw poll may be conducted by the WG chair, but solely
as a method of finalizing the RFC.

Remember there is _no_ need to vote. If you don't agree, write a
counter-RFC and state your case. We are simply generating input to
Larry's grist mill.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183