Re: RFC's

From:
Chet the [ Rabid ] Nairobian Death Monkey
Date:
Re: RFC's
Message ID:
20000807161610.A21107@unix01.voicenet.com
On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 03:14:30PM -0500, Greg Rollins wrote:
> What is the proper format for responding to an RFC, to be more specific, the RFC's that have been posted to the list?  Would a reply suffice, or is there a more formal means to comment?  I didn't see anything on the About Perl6 RFC's web page detailing the proper response to an RFC.  Or am I asking a dumb question?
>
> Greg Rollins
> System Administrator
> Communication Associates Inc.

http://www.perl.org/perl6/rfc/

Has a sample, as well as the documentation.

"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it,
bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
    -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery