Re: Perl 6 project plan / roadmap

From:
Greg McCarroll
Date:
Re: Perl 6 project plan / roadmap
Message ID:
20000805180335.A1216@mccarroll.demon.co.uk
* Ajit Deshpande (ajit@skycorp.net) wrote:

> I have been on the look for such a tool for some time now.
> http://linas.org/linux/pm.html has a good analysis of options. However
> they all suck. I was going to start on a project to build one that sucks
> a little less :)

I'd be willing to help on such a project, i implemented my own PM tool
back in the days of perl v4 when i used to be a PM for my sins. I'd be
happy to help you look at how best to implement this. I'm also going
to be knocking up a very quick bug tracking tool, that is designed to
be implemented with time management and version control software some
day next week that could be given as the basis of this - especially if
it is written with an eye to being used as PM software ;-).

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                        http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net