Re: RFCs: two proposals for change

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
Re: RFCs: two proposals for change
Message ID:
20000805163331.96C3.H.M.BRAND@hccnet.nl
On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:26:44 -0500 Jonathan Scott Duff <duff@cbi.tamucc.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 03:04:29PM -0400, Chaim Frenkel wrote:
> > I'd like to find out how to notice the apathy. How do you tell the difference
> > between lurkers and apathy?
>
> If they haven't a voice, they are apathetic.

No way!

No meaning does not automatically mean apathetic. If someone else expresses my
opinion in better words, which isn't hard to do (Damian, Tom), I keep silent.

Because of the time difference between USA and Europe, this happens more than
once. During the day I get `only' about 50 posts on perl6-all, when I return
in the morning, there may be over 300 mails waiting.

Being a non-english tonguer, it's sometimes hard to find the right arguments
to express my mind.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Responds are read, both positive and negative.
Let's build a great perl6.

--
H.Merijn Brand
using perl5.005.03 on HP-UX 10.20, HP-UX 11.00, AIX 4.2, AIX 4.3, DEC