Re: Categorise RFCs on dev.perl.org

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
Re: Categorise RFCs on dev.perl.org
Message ID:
14731.45831.716095.489315@prometheus.frii.com
skud@netizen.com.au writes:
> I would very much like to see the RFCs on dev.perl.org categorised by
> mailing list, and by some kind of "active/inactive" indicator, so that
> we can easily see which RFCs are under discussion where.

Yes, I've already had a request for a by-mailing list breakdown.
My problem is tuits.  I'll think about it on Saturday.

If you could come up with a mockup of the kind of page you want, that
would help enormously.  That would then be one less thing I have to
think of.

> I'm pretty sure we can do this on sourceforge, however, adn Gnat's asked
> me to look into the doc repository there already, so that might be the
> easiest solution.

I'd like it to work, but I'm not betting the farm.  Thanks for looking
into it.

Nat