Re: Perl 6 project plan / roadmap

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
Re: Perl 6 project plan / roadmap
Message ID:
14731.12071.486141.593479@prometheus.frii.com
skud@netizen.com.au writes:
> Hrm. Ouch.
>
> Hey, Gnat, this is technically "project management".  Can you do all the
> hard thinking on this one? :P

Sure.  I'm going to chew through as many of those wanky books on
managing software development projects as I can in the next month or
two, as well as taking comments and tales of woe from everyone who's
worked on a large project.

> The Collab.net guys may have something happening over at tigris.org...

SourceForge has a task manager (which looks like a "to do list" by
another name :-).  I can delve into Project if I must, but hopefully
the reading will make me aware of the concepts involved (I already
have a rough idea of critical paths) and that'll suggest what
supporting technolology is needed.

Nat