Re: RFCs: two proposals for change

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
Re: RFCs: two proposals for change
Message ID:
14730.63921.78501.352097@prometheus.frii.com
Simon Cozens writes:
> The question is, then, how do we sufficiently register apathy?

As Skud said: it's not really an issue.  This is brainstorming.
I'm trusting Larry to do a lot of the triage himself.  We could
schedule a vote, but that's a massive pain in the ass to organize
and really brings the committee-lovers out of the woodwork.

Larry, do you have any opinions on this?  Do we need to be telling
you "not many people cared about this"?  If so, any ideas on how
to do it?

Nat