Re: perl6-all - Duplicate elimination

From:
Elaine -HFB- Ashton
Date:
Re: perl6-all - Duplicate elimination
Message ID:
20000803225312.B11087@chaos.wustl.edu
Matthew Persico [persicom@acedsl.com] quoth:
*>
*>What if you're a poor slob like me stuck with NT using Netscape mailer
*>accessing an IMAP mailbox via dailup?

SOL comes to mind. There are some MUAs for NT that will do filtering but
NS mailer isn't one of them.

*>I don't yet have the time to bring back my duall-booted NT/Linux
*>installation <long sob story snipped>.

Try *BSD :)

*>Any PRACTICAL suggestions?

Well, sure, get yourself a bit of software that is capable of filtering
Outlook apparently is capable of this.

http://www.enee.umd.edu//medlab/filter/software.html

is a nice collection of information filtering tools and there may be a
chance one of them would be useful to you.

e.