Re: perl6-all - Duplicate elimination

From:
Hugo
Date:
Re: perl6-all - Duplicate elimination
Message ID:
200008040225.DAA00826@crypt.compulink.co.uk
In <Pine.LNX.4.21.0008031955090.3490-100000@impatience.valueclick.com>,
Ask Bjoern Hansen writes:
:On 3 Aug 2000, Chaim Frenkel wrote:
:
:> Is perl6-all eliminating duplicates?
:
:No.
:
:The idea is that you get the unaltered feed so you can get all
:messages in the right folder and do duplicate elimination yourself.
:I figured that if you can't do duplicate elimination then you
:probably can't handle the amount of mail you get from perl6-all
:anyway.

I don't do duplicate elimination, but I did plan to subscribe to
perl6-all in the hope it would do that for me. Whether I can handle
the amount of mail I'll get _after_ duplicate elimination I see
as an entirely independent problem.

Hugo