From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen
Date:
Pine.LNX.4.21.0008012335190.1676-100000@impatience.valueclick.com
On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Nathan Torkington wrote:

> I heard a lot of convincing arguments for this mailing list, so
> here it is.
>
>   WORKING GROUP: perl6-modules
>   CHAIR: Graham Barr
>   DEADLINE: 13 October 2000
>   MISSION: To develop RFCs on the standard Perl 6 module library.

lists-called-something-with-modules-overload. it sounds like a list
that could last for a while, so at some point people will start
thinking it's to talk about modules written for perl6 and not the
module library.

how about perl6-library? or perl6-module-library if we don't mind
long names.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>