Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: External API's: XS, Pickle, Win32::API, FFI, C::DynaLib etc.

From:
John Porter
Date:
Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: External API's: XS, Pickle, Win32::API, FFI, C::DynaLib etc.
Message ID:
20000801155223.C23934@min.net
> On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 12:01:52AM -0400, John Tobey wrote:
> >
> > That's a different problem.  Configure is trying to reverse engineer
> > header files.  Garrett already knows the prototype of his DLL function
> > he wants to call, but, unlike Configure, he doesn't have access to a C
> > compiler.

Hate to say it... well, no, I don't really.
Wouldn't Tcl be the best example to follow here?

(By the way, Simon, you added a bogus address to the To header.
You misspelled "internals".  I've removed it.)

--
John Porter