Re: RFCs

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
Re: RFCs
Message ID:
m33dkpq7c0.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com

JSD> I may have missed it, but is someone collecting the RFCs and numbering
JSD> them and so forth?  If so, where can we easily peruse them?  (Can we?)

Mr. Chairmen,

I move that we create an list (perl6-rfc) that would recieve all RFC's.

A clearly specified Header and Subject line would make locating the
RFC easier.

Would the esteemed Project Manager, please specify the (current)
required format for the posting.

I yield the floor.
<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183