Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: External API's: XS, Pickle, Win32::API, FFI,C::DynaLib etc.

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: External API's: XS, Pickle, Win32::API, FFI,C::DynaLib etc.
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.10.10008010004520.5006-100000@tuatha.sidhe.org
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, John Tobey wrote:

> This issue has little to do with Perl 6, or even Perl, per se.

It sort of does. If anyone cares to continue this, the internals list
(perl6-internals) would be the place.