Perl version of PHP

From:
Weston
Date:
July 20, 2000 23:53
Subject:
Perl version of PHP
Message ID:
3977F232.D2095C09@gte.net
Hello all,
I was thinking how great the method Php uses to execute code. (For those
who don't know: Php is embedded right into a html page by using a code
block. For example:

<?php
print "Hello world";
?>

this makes it very simple to add dynamic material right where you want
it.)

And that led me to think, "Why can't perl code execute the same way!".
Perl code could be nested into html pages like this:

<?perl
    print "I am Perl, not Php!!!";
?>

and perl-html pages could end in .ptag or something. What'd ya'll think
'bout that?

Weston

--
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that

I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from?  My help
comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
-Psalms 121:1-2

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
-Romans 15:13