What is on-topic for bootstrap?

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
July 31, 2000 15:52
Subject:
What is on-topic for bootstrap?
Message ID:
14726.832.274921.269873@prometheus.frii.com
The bootstrap list's purpose was to get the ball rolling for the
wishlist to RFC phase of perl6.  That seems to have been done.  I want
to give public thanks to Dan Sugalski, Tim Bunce, and Kirrily Roberts,
without whose efforts this would have taken much longer.  These first
steps are the hardest (just ask my son) but the time we spent on them
will pay off later.

What else do we need to decide?  Are any more working groups/mailing
lists needed?  I've got suggestions for:
 - bugs (sub-suggestion to include it with the QA group's work)
 - standard library
 - marketing

Any other things to do before we close the doors on bootstrap and let
the working group chairs do their thing?

Nat