Re: FUBAR

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
Re: FUBAR
Message ID:
20000801072546.A29183@justanother.perlhacker.org
On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 09:44:14AM -0400, Chris Nandor wrote:
> I look at the bootstrap list and despite requests and admonitions, most of
> the discussion is still way off-topic.  I cannot keep up.
>
> I find out that new lists are being set up without any charters, without
> any reason, without any anything.
>
> I am leaving this Perl 6 "effort", the bootstrap list, and any future lists
> until some rationality rears its head.

Such thoughts have gone through my head many times in the past weeks.
It's a complete and utter fucking shambles. However, I've recognised that
I can't change things by walking away from them. If I want Perl 6 to happen
decently, I make it my job to see that it does.

--
Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology.
		-- R. S. Barton