Re: which lists are up?

From:
Ted Ashton
Date:
Re: which lists are up?
Message ID:
20000731150317.W8214@ns.southern.edu
Thus it was written in the epistle of Nathan Torkington,

> > > I fear a meta list would simply be all head-in-the-clouds talk.
> > Like this one, you mean?
>
> Exactly like the way this list has been flooded with off-topic posts,
> yes.

I'd like to respectfully submit that the off-topic posts are a valuable
resource.  A study of them should help in deciding which other lists ought
to be created.

Ted "trying another point of view" Ashton
--
Ted Ashton (ashted@southern.edu), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
Life is a school of probability.