FUBAR

From:
Chris Nandor
Date:
July 31, 2000 10:33
Subject:
FUBAR
Message ID:
p04320403b5ab2e8d38fd@[192.168.0.77]
Jeez.

I look at the bootstrap list and despite requests and admonitions, most of
the discussion is still way off-topic.  I cannot keep up.

I find out that new lists are being set up without any charters, without
any reason, without any anything.

I am leaving this Perl 6 "effort", the bootstrap list, and any future lists
until some rationality rears its head.  Please let me know when it happens.
My plan was to monitor various lists and look for interesting tidbits, but
that is clearly a waste of my time, since I have to wade through megabytes
of uselessness just to find the tony bit of stuff that is supposed to be
there.

If something actually interesting happens, please submit it at
http://use.perl.org/, or else I likely won't know about it.

--
Chris Nandor       |     pudge@pobox.com      |     http://pudge.net/
Andover.Net        | chris.nandor@andover.net | http://slashcode.com/