ZDNet article on Perl 6

From:
timbu
Date:
July 31, 2000 08:39
Subject:
ZDNet article on Perl 6
Message ID:
20000731155626.22476.qmail@waitron.hockey.net
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20000731/tc/developers_to_polish_new_perl_1.html

I thought this article in the mainstream (but somewhat innaccurate) press might be of some interest.

I have to echo the comments of Ala.  I would like to help, but am not sure where I can best be of use.  I know Perl, C, C++ (in roughly that order) and work in quality for my day job.  I have filed a bug or two before, but when I was told that I could hack toke.c I felt a wee bit intimidated.

More developer doc's would be great.

Also if the working groups kept TODO lists with simple jobs for people like me to get my feet wet, that would be nice.

tim burlowski
July 31, 2000