Re: "RFC" structure (was Re: Initial Structure )

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
Re: "RFC" structure (was Re: Initial Structure )
Message ID:
m3aef0b6wy.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com
SPP> IS - "Implementation Standard"
SPP>    This is what Larry/Gnat/whoever returns as how the feature should be
SPP>    implemented.  It is different from the IRD in that it gives the
SPP>    definitive answer, it removes the other options.  It is what we could
SPP>    use to define the tests against.

The original discussion should be easily accessible from the final 'IS'
(or whatever nomenclature is decided.)

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183