Re: The 0.5 Release of Sapphire Is Available

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
Re: The 0.5 Release of Sapphire Is Available
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.10.10007282314410.8101-100000@tuatha.sidhe.org
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Tim Bunce wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 09:59:56PM +0900, Simon Cozens wrote:
> > I said I'd announce what I'd be hacking on on Friday, and this is it.
>
> I'd like to see us agree that choping up the guts into multiple libraries
> with well defined interfaces is a desirable goal.

I'd like this as well, though I'm not particularly willing to sacrifice
speed for it, if it comes down to that. (Not that it must, mind, but if it
does...)

				Dan