Re: The 0.5 Release of Sapphire Is Available

From:
Tim Bunce
Date:
Re: The 0.5 Release of Sapphire Is Available
Message ID:
20000728225424.B20428@ig.co.uk
On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 09:59:56PM +0900, Simon Cozens wrote:
> I said I'd announce what I'd be hacking on on Friday, and this is it.

I'd like to see us agree that choping up the guts into multiple libraries
with well defined interfaces is a desirable goal.

Then people would be free to use/implement whatever library they wanted.
If that happened to be a thin shim over glib, fine. Other people may want
other implementations, also fine.

Tim.