Re: The 0.5 Release of Sapphire Is Available

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
Re: The 0.5 Release of Sapphire Is Available
Message ID:
20000729054619.A3523@othersideofthe.earth.li
On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 08:44:24AM -1000, Tim Jenness wrote:
> It seems a shame that the glib people are embarking on a rewrite of the
> Perl regex engine at the same time as "we" are embarking on a rewrite of
> the Perl regex engine. Any chance that we could join forces with them
> and come up with a perl regex library? (assuming, of course, that they
> were happy with this particular part having the Artistic licence).

I've already been speaking to some of the maintainers and they're happy
about all sorts of collaboration.

--
"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
- everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS."