Re: Initial Structure

From:
horos
Date:
Re: Initial Structure
Message ID:
200007281930.MAA04143@earth.he.net

> How goes the collection, Ed?
>
> Nat

god, I've got a preponderance of stuff, probably more than I ever would need.

Thing that sort of bothers me is that most of it is syntactical. Which grant
you is important, but I have a feeling that if syntax is changed, it would
bring up a whole bevy of new complaints on the new syntax.

What I need now I think is more on the *structure* of perl, the environment
shortcomings, architecture shortcomings, etc... I've got strong feelings on
this, but I don't want to be the only major contributor in this area.

ed

(PS: I'm 'cc'ing this to bootstrap@perl.org. I'm not going to have much time to
work on it this weekend, but I'm shooting for next week after I catch my breath
at my new job.)