Re: Perl6 - ROLES

From:
Adam Turoff
Date:
Re: Perl6 - ROLES
Message ID:
20000720175928.D12981@panix.com
On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 10:35:52AM -0400, [someone] wrote:
> As you seem to have an idea of what's going on here, perhaps you
> could tell me when and where it might be appropriate to launch into
> some language design advocacy?  [...]

As Grand Master Gnat has said many times before in many forums,
"email is a great conspiracy to waste people's time".

Please think long and hard about all your ideas.  The RFC guidelines
are coming, and we will want to see your ideas in an RFC-like format.

Any serious discussion about this in the next two weeks is going to
be a diversion and a waste of time.  Crafting your ideas into an
RFC for inclusion into this Larry's draft language design will help
us implement perl6 In Constant Time (tm).

Z.

PS: Crafting the RFC channel and guidelines is one of our short term goals.