Re: Initial Structure

From:
Graham Barr
Date:
Re: Initial Structure
Message ID:
20000728125046.N8717@pobox.com
Yes IETF seem to go through I-D, RFC, STD but a published RFC is really
treated like a standard.

ie The working groups discuss I-D (Internet Drafts) which are published
as RFCs when the WG agrees on them.

So as not to confuse people that our RF is the same as IETFs RFC I think
we should use a different term. Maybe RFD (Request For Discussion)

Graham.