Re: Mailing lists and RFCs

From:
skud
Date:
Re: Mailing lists and RFCs
Message ID:
20000728173121.D17725@netizen.com.au
On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 11:59:12PM -0700, Stephen Zander wrote:
>    Nathan> The internals and language lists need chairs.  Internals:
>    Nathan> Dan Sugalski <dan@sidhe.org> Language: ??? (did someone
>    Nathan> put their name forward?)
>
>The volunteers seem to be Kirrily, Ed & myself though in private mail
>Ed suggested that was more than he'd signed up for.  Kirrily seems to
>have more time to devote to this than I do right now so I'm happy for
>her to do it if she's interested.   otherwise I'll take it on.

That's not quite right... I put my name forward to help collect/collate
the requirements for Perl 6, which go right across the working groups,
from internals to language to documentation to community.

I don't think I'm well suited to being the language chair, and would
rather the role went to someone with more experience in language design
than I have.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Open Source development, consulting and solutions