Re: message board system

From:
skud
Date:
Re: message board system
Message ID:
20000728123504.A10044@netizen.com.au
I disagree vehemently with this proposal, for the following reasons:

- I want to be able to read off-line
- I want to be able to save messages in folders that make sense to me
- I don't want to have to learn yet another interface
- Australia's net access is slow and expensive, and latencies are high.
  Reading message boards based in the US (as this one surely would be)
  is an exercise in frustration and pain.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Open Source development, consulting and solutions