Re: Initial Structure

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
Re: Initial Structure
Message ID:
Pine.SOL.4.10.10007271020250.3253-100000@maxwell.phys.lafayette.edu
On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Simon Cozens wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 10:04:04AM -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> > perl6-internals@perl.org
> > perl6-language@perl.org
> > perl6-all@perl.org
> > perl6-announce@perl.org
> >
> > Comments?  I'd like to have Ask set this up Thursday.
>
> Nat, slow down! Aren't we still discussing whether or not we're having
> multiple lists or a single one, or has that been declared officially
> dead?

I really really think the perl6-announce list ought to be set up
immediately (and seeded with the bootstrap subscription list).  The
bootstrap list is way too high traffic for any but the most concientious
to be sure he or she hasn't missed any important announcements --
including the set-up of an announcement list!

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu
    Dept. of Physics