Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]

From:
Simon Stewart
Date:
Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]
Message ID:
s98054a1.040@mailhost.chrysalisradio.co.uk
I know this cannot be made to work --- not all of us have email clients that easily allow the inclusion of random headers. For example, the company that I work for uses Groupwise for email. I've not been able to persuade this to include extra headers that might be needed.

Does this mean that any contributions that I might wish to make to p6p are any less valid? Or will I have to find someone willing to repost them for me?

Regards,

Simon

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 12:58:15PM +0100, Graham Barr wrote:

> If someone tries to send to the list directly, they should get a reply
> telling them of the different lists that exist and tell them to resend
> to the appropriate list.

Alternatively, all posts to p6p which do not contain the magical
header tags would simply be considerd "general" or "other" and live
solely on p6p (or be copied to a perl6-other list).

I think this can be made to work.

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      schwern@pobox.com
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com