Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]
Message ID:
20000727080723.A25441@athens.aocn.com
On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 12:58:15PM +0100, Graham Barr wrote:
> You a assuming that everyone who will ever post to p6p will know to add
> the keyword and also what keywords there are. This simply will never be true.

This is true.  We have to remember all the "d00dz, 1 n33d my w3bb0ard
werking!!!!11!!" posts.  j/k

> If someone tries to send to the list directly, they should get a reply
> telling them of the different lists that exist and tell them to resend
> to the appropriate list.

Alternatively, all posts to p6p which do not contain the magical
header tags would simply be considerd "general" or "other" and live
solely on p6p (or be copied to a perl6-other list).

I think this can be made to work.

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      schwern@pobox.com
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse