Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]
Message ID:
20000727075744.N4158@athens.aocn.com
On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 08:51:36PM +0900, Simon Cozens wrote:
> > Did we just agree or disagree?  My brane hurts.
>
> In which case, we just agreed.

Holy shit!  Nooo, that can't be right.  Re-read my post again, make
sure there's nothing to nit-pick. ;)

Kidding aside, do we have a halfway decent solution here?  Good enough
to kick out an RFC.  You're the mailing list expert, so I nominate you
to write it.

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      schwern@pobox.com
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse