Re: Possible conflict of interest?

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
Re: Possible conflict of interest?
Message ID:
20000727184441.A29541@othersideofthe.earth.li
On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 10:29:36AM +0100, Tim Bunce wrote:
> No other single person or organisation that I'm aware of comes close to
> having the breadth or depth of existing contacts with large corporations.

And if they did, they'd be in a conflict of interest situation too.
Guess it's a chicken-and-egg situation, in which case we have to make
the best omelette we can.

(Skud's suggestion of a community relations group would, of course,
neatly sidestep the whole issue. Could YAS be that group?)

--
And tomorrow will be like today, only more so.
		-- Isaiah 56:12, New Standard Version