Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
Re: [ben_tilly@hotmail.com: Glad I am not on bootstrap]
Message ID:
20000727120926.A10262@othersideofthe.earth.li
On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 03:57:56AM +0100, Mike Lacey wrote:
> Interesting idea - very interesting.......
>
> Is it technically possible?

Everything is technically possible. :)

Modularity is good. Really good. Really really good. Modularity makes it easy
to test things, (Hi Schwern!) easy to fix things, localises any damage, and
stops the internals turning into the soggy congealed mess we see today.

--
Um. There is no David conspiracy. Definitely not. No Kate conspiracy either.
No. No, there is definitely not any sort of David conspiracy, and we are