Re: RFC: JART - Just Another Regression Test

From:
Chaim Frenkel
Date:
Re: RFC: JART - Just Another Regression Test
Message ID:
m3d7k0e6ea.fsf@csamnycln01.nyc.csam.com
Arent' we in a chicken and egg situation?

Until the language and its edge cases are locked down, any JAPH you collect
now may be invalidated.

Though it would be valid immediately for p5.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel					     Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
chaimf@pobox.com				               +1-718-236-0183