Re: HERESY: *ONE* mailing list

From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen
Date:
Re: HERESY: *ONE* mailing list
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.21.0007261245400.7512-100000@impatience.valueclick.com
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Tim Bunce wrote:

> > (Guidelines @ http://dev.apache.org/guidelines.html)
>
> It makes interesting reading. Can anyone here with experience on the
> 'inside' of the Apache process comment on it's effectiveness?

The document is sorta outdadted, but on the rough lines it's close
enough. I think that it works very well. But it's on much smaller
and much more targeted project than Perl6. While it's still a busy
mailinglist it's not more than it's possibly to follow everything
and there is usually not more than a handful (very) active
committers at any given time.

We would still need some subgroups to give more people a chance of
being involved and keep theirsanity at the same time as Dan keeps
mentioning.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>