Re: Initial Structure

From:
M.J.T. Guy
Date:
Re: Initial Structure
Message ID:
E13HUbb-0005zj-00@libra.cus.cam.ac.uk
Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@ig.co.uk> wrote
> There's the question of whether sub-groups initially inherit the
subscription list of the parent. I.e., members opt-out or opt-in.
Perhaps that's a choice for the chair when a sub-group is spawned.

I think this approach is essential.    And inheritance shouldn't be
optional.     After all, all it costs the user (for each subgroup)
is one message received, and one sent to canvel if not wanted.

Mike Guy