perl6-community (was RE: Obscuring code? -- should the Perl systemrequire code to be distributed as source?)

From:
Jonas Liljegren
Date:
July 26, 2000 11:13
Subject:
perl6-community (was RE: Obscuring code? -- should the Perl systemrequire code to be distributed as source?)
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.21.0007262002120.18425-100000@paranormal.se
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Peter Scott wrote:

> At 01:41 PM 7/26/00 -0400, Tolkin, Steve wrote:
> >I think this "meta-topic" is perhaps the most important one
> >addressed on this bootstrap list:
>
> This is off-topic for the bootstrap list.
>
> Which of the proposed lists would it be on-topic for?  It doesn't really
> fit into either perl6-internals or perl6-language.  Perhaps a perl6-policy?

As cited by Chris Nandor at use.perl.org:
  Wall said, "Perl 5 was my rewrite of perl ... I think this should be the
  community's rewrite of perl, and the community's rewrite of the community."

Since we're going to rewrite the community, why not have a community list:

Perhaps perl6-community?

--
/ Jonas  -  http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html