Re: HERESY: *ONE* mailing list

From:
Benoit Beausejour
Date:
Re: HERESY: *ONE* mailing list
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.10.10007261356110.23996-100000@berg.hardboiledegg.com

Just to bring another idea on the table and continue the discussion...

I think we also should inspire ourselves a little from the organisation of
a "not-so-away" cousin of Perl, Apache!

The Apache Project has guidelines about development/developers relations,
conflicts resolution and patch integration...it's a system that works and
that has proven very efficient over the years.

I think we could take some parts of what the years have given to Apache
and integrate them in the Perl6 development process...

(Guidelines @ http://dev.apache.org/guidelines.html)

Benoit Beausejour - (bbeausej@pobox.com) - (SaKa@Quake)
SmartWorker Project (http://www.smartworker.org)
460 St-Catherine Ouest, Suite 210