Re: Vendor liason

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
Re: Vendor liason
Message ID:
20000726202751.A10685@alpha.hut.fi
On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 12:50:28PM -0400, Chaim Frenkel wrote:

> bdf> if you have special access inside a particular vendor, please let me know.
> bdf> i'll develop a list of contacts that i can use to that end.
>
> I recall Jarkko setting this up already. Check with him.

Yes, I have one such list.  Though it isn't strictly just vendor reps,
it's also people interested in getting Perl working on platform <foobar>.
The list has been used to announce to people (who are not subscribed
to p5p) an early warning that a new Perl release is coming up and they
should check it out on their platforms.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen