Re: List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many mailing lists?)

From:
Graham Barr
Date:
Re: List for Perl 6 syntax? (Re: What about many mailing lists?)
Message ID:
20000726153942.A472@pobox.com
On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 04:29:52PM -0400, John Porter wrote:
> Kevin Meltzer wrote:
> >
> > Personally, I would rather see an announcement come to the list(s)
> > I am subscribed to, rather than subscribe to another list.
>
> But that means that if you're already subscribed to a dozen lists,
> you'll see each announcement a dozen times.

Mail filters work wonders.

> Besides, an announce list wouldn't be that much of a burden;
> the volume would be pretty low.

Well I am not so sure, at the rate that people on this list seem to
want to create yet-another-mailing-list it could get higgher traffic
than p5p during the anual flame fest :)

Graham.