Re: Vendor liason

From:
brian d foy
Date:
Re: Vendor liason
Message ID:
Pine.SOL.3.96.1000726093312.29793D-100000@staging.sri.net
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Tim Bunce wrote:

> > It seems to me that it might be beneficial to have a "Community liaison
> > group" with a team of specific liaison people, eg Perl Mongers liaison,
> > vendor liaisons, corporate user liaisons, etc as appropriate.

> I think it's the intention of the Perl Mongers leadership to have
> a general Community liaison role. brian d foy can fill in the details.

[note: Dick Hardt is handling a closely related role - Customer Relations]

indeed.  Perl Mongers will provide appropriate information for vendors
when that information is available and Perl 6 is ready for their
attention.

if you have special access inside a particular vendor, please let me know.
i'll develop a list of contacts that i can use to that end.

--
brian d foy                              <brian@smithrenaud.com>
Director of Technology, Smith Renaud, Inc.